Unfortunately, Car Accidents Happen. But We Can Help.
What is the Utah Car Crash Claims Process?
- Medical Expenses, including emergency room visits, hospitalization, surgery, doctor’s appointments, medical devices, physical therapy, and chiropractic care.
- Future Medical Expenses, if the car accident victim can prove that he or she will need ongoing care.
- Lost Wages, between the time of the accident and the conclusion of the lawsuit.
- Loss of Earning Capacity, if the car accident victim can show that his or her ability to earn a living has been negatively impacted by the accident.
- Pain and Suffering, including compensation for the physical pain suffered as a result of the injuries sustained in the car accident. Generally, the jury or insurance company will examine the nature of the injury, extent of the treatment, and the length of time the victim is expected to suffer ongoing pain.
Protecting Your Rights
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost earnings
- Permanent disfigurement, if any
- Permanent disability, if any
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of a normal life.