Protecting Victims of Elder Abuse
If you or an elderly loved one have experienced mistreatment from someone, you have the right to pursue legal action to find a solution. Elder abuse can include physical, psychological or emotional mistreatment, neglect, or deceiving misuse of finances.
The professionals at Hepworth & Associates have seen numerous cases of elder abuse, and have represented our clients with dedication and steadfastness when finding a legal solution to their case. Elder abuse affects approximately 10% of all mature adults age 60 and older, according to the National Council on Aging, and all types of people from various family types and cultures are affected. One major form of elder abuse is when those with savings have their money taken from them without their consent, an issue that costs older Americans approximately $36.5 billion each year.
Usually, the people who are doing this harm include family members, friends, neighbors, or the staff of their assisted living facility, and other businesses. The attorneys at Hepworth & Associates offer:
- A great resource for you to help you find out if have a case.
- Help you with your legal information.
- Time with professionals who you can talk to about your legal situation.
- Help you get financial compensation for your harmful experience.
People sometimes have concerns about possible retaliation, and may not be aware of their ability to potentially fight for damages. However, there are many people who seek out our lawyer services and have been compensated for these unlawful acts successfully.
Hepworth & Associates understands the confusion and frustrations you feel after being a victim of elder abuse, and that’s why our Salt Lake City law firm is dedicated to getting you the compensation you deserve so you can move forward with your life. Our experienced personal injury advocates are on your side and will guide you through every step of the way.
Our Elder Abuse Attorneys in Utah Can Help
Our elder abuse law firm in Utah can assist you with your monetary settlement for financial loss, medical expenses, lost income and any other related losses.
- Investigating Elder Abuse: We research the facts in your legal situation and find out what we need to give you the best representation that we can provide for you. Our team of lawyers will search for any evidence, take photographs, and find your best strategy for being compensated.
- Helping to Complete Legal Paperwork: When you‘ve been the victim of elder abuse, the last thing you want to do is fill out stacks of legal paperwork. Our experts will provide assistance by completing your legal forms and other information so that you can take more time to recover and be with your family and friends.
Victim of Elder Abuse? Contact Us for a Consultation!
Get in touch with us today for a consultation that will include us reviewing your case. You will need lawyers who will advocate for your situation, and the number of seniors we represented in Utah, have received fair advisement allowing them to learn more about their possible compensation.
Let Hepworth & Associates be your helping hand to get you the compensation you deserve.