Our Laceration and Cuts Accident Attorneys in Utah Can Help
Your Rights to Compensation
- Medical expenses: This includes going to the emergency room, surgery, prescriptions and any special equipment needed.
- Rehabilitation costs: This includes the cost of any physical therapy or follow-up appointments.
- Future medical costs: This includes any ongoing care.
- Diminished earning capacity and lost income: This includes any recovery time where you can’t make as much money as if you were completely healthy, or where you can’t earn any money at all.
- Other costs and losses: This can include any property damages caused by the accident, damages for things like prolonged pain and suffering, and even damages for other parts of your life that were impacted by the injury – such as your ability to perform day-to-day tasks.
Why Turn to Hepworth & Associates?
- Investigating the accident: We‘ve investigated many accidents for our clients, and we know what to look for to build a strong case - like physical evidence and photos of your injury and pictures of the accident scene.
- Negotiating with the insurance company and workers compensation: The insurance adjuster may offer you a settlement that's not enough to cover your accident and related expenses. We‘ll stand up to the insurance company to make sure you get fair compensation.
- Completing legal paperwork: When you've had any accident, legal paperwork is the last thing you want to worry about. We‘ll take care of the paperwork so that you can focus on recovering.