Protecting Victims of Injuries Resulting in Amputation
Having a body part, such as a hand, leg, arm or toe, amputated can drastically affect your quality of life. If the negligence of someone else resulted in your amputation, it is important that you seek the legal representation you need in order to obtain the resources necessary to gain back your life.
Hepworth & Associates understands the emotional upheaval and overwhelming adjustment that occurs after becoming an amputee. Entrusting your case to the experienced personal injury attorneys at our Salt Lake City law firm, you can rest assured that we will use our considerable legal knowledge to get you the financial compensation that you deserve.
If you need legal advocates who are committed to achieving a favorable resolution for your amputation case, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, either online, by telephone, or at any one of our four offices in Utah. Contact us today to arrange an initial consultation with an attorney who will examine the circumstances surrounding your case and determine how we will be able to help you.
Our Amputation Attorneys in Utah Can Help
The traumatic injuries that result in amputations can require years of rehabilitation and can also become infected and spread the infection throughout your body. Amputation is considered a permanent disability, so you should speak with a personal injury attorney to completely understand your rights to financial compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages
- Diminished or lost earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
Our attorneys will pursue all parties whose negligent actions contributed to your amputation. This includes filing suit against those who are negligently responsible for:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Animal bites
- Defective products
- Medical errors
- Unsafe workplace conditions
A representative of an insurance company may approach you after your amputation and offer you a certain amount of money in order to obtain a quick settlement. Chances are that the amount of compensation they offer will be much less than you deserve and less than what you will need to cover the numerous expenses you will have. You can make sure that the insurance companies treat you fairly by having one of the attorneys from our Utah amputation law firm advocate on your behalf. We can make sure that you get the result you want by:
- Determining the reason for the injury that resulted in amputation. Our firm conducts comprehensive investigations, combing over every detail in order to build a strong case on your behalf. This includes visiting the scene where the injury occurred, gathering evidence, taking photographs and speaking with witnesses.
- Negotiating with the insurance company. Because of our extensive experience handling amputation cases, we can deal confidently and aggressively with the insurance company. We will work to obtain a monetary settlement for you that will cover all of your expenses.
- Handling legal paperwork. The amount of legal paperwork regarding your amputation case will be substantial. You can depend on use to efficiently take care of your legal documents so that you can concentrate on your recovery.
Injured In An Accident Resulting In Amputation? Contact Us for A Case Review
Let Hepworth & Associates be your advocate. We have successfully resolved thousands of injury cases in Utah and are committed to doing what it takes to help you obtain the financial compensation you want.
Contact us to schedule a consultation during which we will review your case and advise you of what your legal options are. Because we work on a contingency basis, this initial meeting with us is risk-free, and we only receive a payment if you win a settlement.