Learn Options from an Experienced Attorney
What is a Wrongful Death?
If your loved one’s death was caused by medical malpractice, distracted or drunk driving, a workplace accident, violence, or police misconduct, or other unexplained event it is important to consult with an experienced Utah wrongful death attorney as soon as possible. An experienced attorney can begin the process of collecting evidence, calculating financial losses, and handling insurance paperwork while you and your family focus on grieving and healing from the loss.
Our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Utah Can Help
In every case, our Utah wrongful death lawyers work aggressively to obtain the maximum compensation available to you. We realize the loss of family member – especially if that family member was a bread winner – can be financially devastating. Our aggressive representation not only seeks to compensate you for your financial loss, but also attempts to provide justice and closure for your tragic loss.
Any negligent act, and even an act with intent to cause harm; resulting in a fatality is punishable by law. The law provides that the victims have a right to a monetary settlement for medication costs, rehabilitation expenses, ongoing care, diminished earning capacity and all other losses and costs incurred.
Insurance companies are known to offer a 'low' settlement, or even deny claims. At Hepworth & Associates, we negotiate with the insurance companies, and ensure you get your deserved compensation. We do not let the insurance company walk away from their full responsibility.
Why Choose Hepworth & Associates?
When a wrongful death occurs, Hepworth & Associates is your best option for representation. Some of the reasons you might consider us to represent you a wrongful death lawsuit include:
- We have decades of experience representing the victim’s family.
- We are committed to getting you the deserved compensation so you can be able to move on with life.
- We provide guidance every step of the way.
- Hepworth & Associates attorneys work on a contingency basis; we have a zero fee guarantee - you don’t pay unless we win.
- We are committed to offering exceptional legal services.
- We do not charge anything until the case is won.
- We are renowned for broad experience in personal injury advocacy.
- With just a call, you can to get your case analyzed by the best lawyers.
- We conduct a thorough investigation to ensure your best result.
- We know what to look for and the strategies of building a strong case.
- We handle the paperwork so you get time to recover and support your family.
- Your satisfaction is our primary priority.
Contact Us Today to Get the Representation You Deserve
We know how to get you what you deserve after suffering the loss of a loved one from a wrongful death, and we understand what it takes to winning such cases.