How Hepworth & Associates Attorneys Help You Now
If you have been the victim of a car crash in Utah, you should contact an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced Utah personal injury lawyer will conduct a full investigation of the car accident, determine who is at fault, make sure that you receive full benefits from the insurance company, and help you obtain medical care even if you do not have health insurance or cannot afford your co-pays. Additionally, an experienced Utah personal injury attorney makes sure you do not miss any of the strict time deadlines that the law imposes in your case. When considering filing an auto accident claim, you need to remember a delay can mean losing important evidence, and if you wait long enough there is a statute of limitations.
We understand the confusion you face with the hurdles ahead of you. At Hepworth & Associates, we're experienced and successful Utah personal injury auto accident attorneys who stand ready to help you overcome those hurdles, move forward with your recovery and get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
What is the Utah Car Crash Claims Process?
- Medical Expenses, including emergency room visits, hospitalization, surgery, doctor’s appointments, medical devices, physical therapy, and chiropractic care.
- Future Medical Expenses, if the car accident victim can prove that he or she will need ongoing care.
- Lost Wages, between the time of the accident and the conclusion of the lawsuit.
- Loss of Earning Capacity, if the car accident victim can show that his or her ability to earn a living has been negatively impacted by the accident.
- Pain and Suffering, including compensation for the physical pain suffered as a result of the injuries sustained in the car accident. Generally, the jury or insurance company will examine the nature of the injury, extent of the treatment, and the length of time the victim is expected to suffer ongoing pain.
If you have been injured in a car accident, and have questions about your rights and legal options, please call us at 801-872-2222. You can discuss the details of your case with an expert car accident professional.
Protecting Your Rights
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost earnings
- Permanent disfigurement, if any
- Permanent disability, if any
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of a normal life.