Protecting Victims of Premises Liability Regarding Slips and Falls
Our Premises Liability Regarding Slips & Falls Attorneys in Utah Can Help
- Broken or fractured hips or pelvis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Torn ligaments, tendons or muscles
- Back and spine injuries
- Neck injuries
- Investigating the Slip & Fall Accident. Determining if a property owner took the proper steps to secure a safe environment on his or her property is key. During our investigation, we see if there were properly posted warning signs, uncompleted repairs or whether hazardous conditions, such as ice or snow on walkways, were not addressed.
- Negotiating with the insurance company. When a representative of an insurance company contacts you, the amount of financial compensation that they will offer you is most likely far below to what you may be legally entitled. Our personal injury attorneys can deal directly with the insurance companies and make sure you are treated fairly.
- Handling the legal paperwork. Completing and keeping track of the seemingly unlimited legal documents pertaining your accident is just one of the necessary tasks you can depend on us to handle for you, while you focus on getting better.